Deep Dive Plus™ Q&A
A: Business plans are important when starting a business or for seeking funding; it should clearly map out “what” the business will do. A strategic plan explains the “how.” A Deep Dive Plus™, is a multi-dimensional, alive process that drives business owners towards their vision and goals (especially the cool bold ones.)
A: The duration is between three and four hours with a break.
A: The business owner does not have to do anything special to get ready for the Deep Dive Plus™ because they have been living and breathing the business. We do suggest a good night’s sleep and eat a hardy meal with protein (the session is very stimulating!)
A: The session takes place between the business owner and Stephanie Hoffman in a conference room with a white board. In a relaxing and friendly manner, Stephanie asks pointed questions to start the dialog. It is not a problem-solving session, but rather an interactive process in which we examine high-level issues and explore solutions and opportunities.
A: The business owner leaves the session with a “Plan of Attack” of what to do next to start achieving the vision and goals. A follow-up session is available to ensure forward movement.
A: Yes and help the business owner prepare to sell at a higher price.
Business Coaching Q&A
- Start a Business
- Expand a Business
- Marketing Strategies
- Business Planning
- Workshop and Presentation Development
- Goal Setting
- Employee Issues and Frustrations
- Buying and Selling a business
- Emotional Support
- Confidence Boosting
- Knowing There’s Another Pair of Eyes and Heart Looking After Business
A: The length of the relationship varies. There has been just one session and then the client is off and running and there have been 25+ sessions. The average is five sessions.
A: Every client meeting is treated with respect and an open mind because every business has unique aspects (yes, we say this even after 500+ clients.) Stephanie is a prosperous entrepreneur and has lived and breathed success as well as failures. Our approach is affordable and always puts the client’s needs before our own.
Speaker | Facilitator Q&A
- Build a Business that Makes You Happy
- Relationship Marketing is the New Social Media
- Grow your Business Without Losing Your Sanity
- Customer Experience: Make their Day
- “So, What Do You Do?”…answer to create curiosity and continue the conversation
- Time Management for Managers
- Stress Alert: Where’s it Coming from and What to Do About it
- Small Business Development Center
- Women’s Business Center of Northern California
- Women’s Entrepreneurs of Southern Oregon
- Job Training Center of Northern California
- Scott Valley Bank
- California Highway Patrol
- City of Mount Shasta
- Mount Shasta Ski Park
- Siskiyou Child-Care Council
- Siskiyou Opportunity Center
A: Yes! That’s what I love to do!